To become a RESPITE and/or HABILITATION provider, the following must be met:
*18 Years Old or Older
*Possess a valid government issued ID, CPR/1st Aid/AED, Article 9, and Fingerprint Clearance Card Level I
*High School Diploma or GED prior to starting work
*Must be able to obtain a clean background check
*Evidence of eligibility to work in the United States
*Must provide information necessary to verify references (business and/or personal). " minimum of 2 business and 1 personal reference"
*Must possess transportation with updated liability and registration (name must be on liability insurance card)
1. Complete employment application to apply for employment. Please fully complete application online; save and email to:
2. Criminal History Self Disclosure Affidavit- Please open, print and fill in the document. DO NOT SIGN OR DATE "UNTIL YOU ARE SITTING IN FRONT OF THE NOTARY" SIGNATURE MUST BE WITNESSED BY NOTARY. This document needs to be notarized before it is submitted to us as part of your employment package.
3. Incident Report Form - Incident report must be written within 2 hours of incident and submitted to Management by fax, email or in person on the same day or the following working way . IF HIRED; you will need to always have this form available for use to report an incident
4. Authorization and Release Form - Please open, print and fill out the document
5. W-4 FORM A-4 FORM I-9 FORM
6. Zero Tolerance Form/Consent
7. Direct Service/(CPS) Central Registry
8. TIMESHEETS MUST BE SIGNED AND TURNED IN BY 10:30AM/No Exceptions
9. Habilitation Reports - must be turned in with your time-sheet(s) for the 2nd pay cycle by 10:30 a.m./No Exceptions
10. Direct Deposit - If you don't have a bank account, you may purchase a prepaid card if you don't already have one, from Walmart for about $4.00, you will be given a temp card until you receive a routing number and an account number with your permanent card, within 10 days. Once you receive your routing number and account number for your prepaid card, email the information ASAP for funds to be directly deposited onto your prepaid card.